Here’s a list of useful resources for motorcyclists, as well as motorcycle manufacturers, and other relevant organisations.
Motorcycle and racing news, reviews and features.
Motorcycling Australia (MA)
National motorcycling body.
Australia’s most comprehensive motorcycle classifieds.
(Great place to look for a second hand motorcycle!)
- Aprilia Australia
- Benelli Australia
- BMW Motorrad Australia
- CFMoto Australia
- Ducati Australia
- Harley-Davidson Australia
- Honda Motorcycles Australia
- Husqvarna Australia
- Indian Motorcycles Australia
- Kawasaki Motorcycles Australia
- KTM Australia
- Moto Guzzi Australia
- MV Agusta Australia
- Suzuki Motorcyles Australia
- Royal Enfield Australia
- Triumph Motorcycles Australia
- Yamaha Motor Australia
If you’re looking to expand your riding skills, the following providers offer a range of training options. I’ve undertaken a Stay Upright course at Sydney Motorsport Park, and did my Learner/Provisional courses in NSW with HART.
- Top Rider Australia
- California Superbike School Australia
- Stay Upright
- Honda Australia Rider Training (HART)
STATE ROAD WEBSITES:
If you’re looking for licensing information, check out the relevant Government website for each Australian State or Territory.